Recent content by 2helpme

  1. 2helpme

    Knee Infection* Been through the wringer and back!

    @Jaycey Thank you Jaycey! No surgery date as of yet. I will certainly keep you posted.
  2. 2helpme

    Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

    First photo is August 12 after I and D surgery. Second photo is August 25. Third photo is November 30, one month after my joint removal and implant of spacer. Not sure how it went from a straight incision to being cracked.
  3. 2helpme

    Knee Infection* Been through the wringer and back!

    My goodness... where do I start? I have been off work since August due to getting a case of cellulitis on my leg. I woke up on Aug 4 and I could not walk. Short story is after getting someone over here a few days later and calling a locksmith to unlock the door, we were able to call an ambulance...
  4. 2helpme

    TKR Getting really concerned<^

    Wow... I was driving at two weeks with my left knee! I guess I was fortunate!
  5. 2helpme

    TKR Getting really concerned<^

    Thank you! I have been told by my OS that my right knee is in worse shape than my left one. We did the left one first because it was in the most pain. I was out for three months with the left one and was thinking I might be off longer with the right one since it is my driving leg.
  6. 2helpme

    TKR Getting really concerned<^

    I am wondering for those that have had both knees replaced, was your recovery time longer with the right knee than the left?
  7. 2helpme

    TKR Getting really concerned<^

    I just wanted to know if anyone seems to have any problems with their knee(s) when the weather changes? I am having more swelling when the weather changes in my new knee than I had before. Will this get better with time?
  8. 2helpme

    TKR Getting really concerned<^

    I was wondering if anyone has experienced this: while rubbing Vitamin E on my scar site I had to get up while still rubbing and I noticed a rather painful knot under my incision on the top of my knee. It is very hard like a rock. I doesn't move when I rotate my knee or anything like I would...
  9. 2helpme

    TKR Getting really concerned<^

    Hello @ferddword It is going okay. I started back to work this week. I am working full days and I am exhausted. I am also going to PT twice a week and I really enjoy this group of people. It is different from the last PT group I used. My knee seems to do okay during the day. There is still...
  10. 2helpme

    RTKR November 7, LTKR Dec27

    @McKelley, Just checking on you to see how you are doing now. I hope all is well!
  11. 2helpme

    TKR Getting really concerned<^

    @ferddword Hello I meant to write to you in yesterday. I am glad your appointment was pretty much uneventful. My visit went well. I waited an hour and 45 mins to see him after my appt time and I really didn't get a lot of time with him. My OS says I need to see a plastic surgeon because my...
  12. 2helpme

    TKR Right TKR November 7, 2016

    @Celle Got it! Thank you! I was responding to a conversation I was having with Ferddword. Is there any way to have a conversation with someone other than in the threads?
  13. 2helpme

    TKR Right TKR November 7, 2016

    @ferddword Hello I meant to write to you in yesterday. I am glad your appointment was pretty much uneventful. My visit went well. I waited an hour and 45 mins to see him after my appt time and I really didn't get a lot of time with him. My OS says I need to see a plastic surgeon because my...
  14. 2helpme

    TKR Right TKR November 7, 2016

    @ferddword I know what you mean about informing the Dr about what you have been doing or better yet, not doing. I see my OS on tomorrow as well. I am still having the band feeling as well. I also wear a soft brace on my other knee as well. Good luck tomorrow!
  15. 2helpme

    TKR Getting really concerned<^

    @Celle, Thank you for helping me find it. :loveshwr:
Back
Top Bottom