Recent content by 2badhips

  1. 2

    I'm excited to be on my way to new hips!

    That makes sense. I should have said that I can sit to do my job plus I could probably work some from home. Thank you for sharing your timeline with me. From everything here on BS it's hard to believe they said I could do two weeks. I've only been in this job for four months so it was tough to...
  2. 2

    I'm excited to be on my way to new hips!

    Hello All, @Miss Muffet I just read your recovery. Thanks for sharing with us all. Everything sounded very reasonable. I'm sure I'll overdo it at some point, but I'll try to be smart about healing. @gullimac they won't quote a time frame, but the doctor and PT both said I should be able to get...
  3. 2

    I'm excited to be on my way to new hips!

    Thank you Tweetybrd! :)
  4. 2

    I'm excited to be on my way to new hips!

    Thank you so much Miss Muffet! That's very encouraging. I'm really excited but it's a little hard when you don't exactly know what to expect. I know we're all different but I've heard so many different stories on recovery. I had gotten a little nervous after reading some other's experiences...
  5. 2

    counting down..

    Hello! Friday will be here before you know it! Hang in there. I'm glad you're ready. I got the same package myself -- pretty helpful!
  6. 2

    Counting the days & sometimes holding my breath!:-?

    Hi @SEA! I saw your post in our September Sapphires thread. Thank you for reaching out. I hope you are fast asleep preparing for your big day. I'll be right behind you on Wednesday. You have my prayers for a smooth hospital stay and transition back home. Let us know how you are when you're up to it.
  7. 2

    I'm excited to be on my way to new hips!

    Hello from Birmingham, Alabama. My name is Jackie and I'm a 47-year-old wife and mother. I have enjoyed BoneSmart and have already learned so much from what you all have shared and the very valuable reference links. I can see this forum will be a wonderful source during the healing time, so if I...
  8. 2

    Tramadol = itching?

    Hi Ouch! I am a big fan of Tramadol. It was prescribed over a year ago and I stopped it immediately due to the crazy itching. I actually developed a rash so I was done. About three months ago a new doctor (I just moved to another state) suggested Tramadol again and I told him of the side effect...
  9. 2

    Scaredy cat

    Good luck tomorrow Jillian! I'm new here but I'm scheduled for Sept 7th. I'm getting excited and trying to prepare myself. I'll be anxious to hear how happy you are on the other side! Praying for you and a speedy recovery. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  10. 2

    2016 September Sapphires - Are you having hip surgery in September?

    Hello! I've been dealing with hip pain for four and a half years. I'm 47 years old with hip dysplasia and have my first replacement scheduled for September 7th. I can't wait to be able to do so many things again without hurting! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom