Recent content by 1Malka

  1. 1

    BTKR - Sept. 12 - Nerves starting to set in!

    Hi Turtlepoet, I just noticed that you had your surgery yesterday and just wanted you to know that I am thinking all the good thoughts and wishes for you that I can muster. We're all there for you! Chris (October Feisty)
  2. 1

    Jumping in with both knees!

    Josephine, referee54, My way, Bionic woman2, scaredinCA, gazelle7777, VancouverUSAgal Each of you could spend your time elsewhere and in other ways, but your efforts contribute to my, and everyone else’s peace of mind and, hopefully, eventual success. It's so great to feel connected. So, I...
  3. 1

    TKR Post-op success is mine!

    bottomshollow. Ok, so I won't call you "super". But you sure exude a lot of love. So, I'm going to memorize the mantra and really take all of the good advice I'm reading to heart. I'll let you know when I stop being scared. Take care and be well and thanks soooooo much! Love, Malka
  4. 1

    TKR Post-op success is mine!

    Hi Judy, I've just joined and am having bilats on October 28, 2013 and decided to read your posts. First of all, you must be a super lady. Your "I'm looking out for you." is so moving to read. Each time I see it I feel hugged. Thank you for that. I hope by now you are on top of the world in...
  5. 1

    2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Hi all, Glad to be with you! Looks as though I have a partner in Serenity. I'm also having a bilateral on October 28. I guess my knees will be perfect for a scary Halloween! Good luck, everyone. Malka
  6. 1

    Jumping in with both knees!

    Hello all, I just joined this awesome group and I think I'm going to need all your help. I'm having bilateral knee replacements on October 28, 2013 and I'm wondering if I'm crazy to do both together. Being 73 (wow, where did that number suddenly come from!), my thinking is to get it all over...
Back
Top Bottom