ConforMIS
Lounge Doctor

PKR Zara's Recovery Thread

sistersinhim

Country
United States United States
A recliner will also allow you to stack pillows or a leg elevator on top of it to get your leg even higher. I put my Lounge Doctor on top of the leg part of the recliner and that helped a whole lot. I could work for a few hours like this while icing at the same time. Very helpful.

OP
OP
Z

Zara

Country
This recovery is crazy. Two weeks ago I was able to start riding my horse. Nothing strenuous just walking on a lunge line with my trainer. Knee was good after riding no increase in pain. I haven't been able to ride again since my husband tested positive for COVID and have been in quarantine. This week my knee has increased swelling and pain for no apparent reason. The only thing I can think of that is different is returning to work and sitting more at my desk. I ice and elevate as much as possible. Nothing linear about this recovery!

sistersinhim

Country
These new knees don't like to sit bend any more than a few minutes. Is there I way you can work with it elevated at the same time. That should be a big help. If not, during breaks and lunch ice and elevate. Getting us walking around at least once an hour is also a big help.

Jockette

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
The new knee is still quite the drama queen at 3 months post op, which is still only 25% healed.

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Lalu
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom