Knee Infection What Can I Expect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi just wondering how you are doing . I’m going through similar events as you. My spacer was placed 11/08 , so about a week behind. Have you finished your antibiotics? Schedule for revision ? Hope all is going well with you.
 
Hi all...I JUST had a knee spacer put in my knee (TKR was over 3 years ago and started loosing mobility in my knee as well as chronic pain - after 7 months, here I am)...I have 6 weeks of antibiodics ahead of me...had my first in-home infusion today. I have a LOT of knee pain and do NOT do well on pain meds...can't handle all the side effects, of which I am sure all of you on this site understand. Worst one, besides constipation is nausea. I was wondering if anyone out there can offer me some advice on what to do, what not to do and ways I might alleviate pain without taking so many pain meds.
Hi have you had your new replacement..I am scheduled for spacer in a couple of weeks. Any information to help prepare would be appreciated.
Thanks
 
@Jah Row

@gimelliik has not been back to Bonesmart since January 2018, so it‘s doubtful you will get a reply.

Here are some other members’ threads, who had an infection, for you to look at.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom