Lounge Doctor

Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

LIFELADY

Country
United States United States
Not sure if I’m writing in correct place..Please add me to Nov 2019 list. Had my first tkr Nov 4.
Lifelady

Pumpkln

Country
congratulations.jpg

@LIFELADY , you are now an Official Kneesie !

As such, you have earned the honor of being a November Nimble and full-fledged member of the November Nimbles' 2019 Knee Recovery Club.

Nov 16.jpg

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

Kneebe

Country
Can you add me to Nov 11 surgery date right leg TKR. Kneebe

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
congratulations.jpg

@Kneebe , you are now an Official Kneesie !

As such, you have earned the honor of being a November Nimble and full-fledged member of the November Nimbles' 2019 Knee Recovery Club.
Nov 34.jpg

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum.
(Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

Supersport

Country
Please add me to the November Nimbles. Surgery date was 11-18-19. Thanks

Pumpkln

Country
congratulations.jpg
@Supersport , you are now an
!

Nov 54.jpg

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
congratulations.jpg
@Gnu , you are now an
!

Nov 40.jpg

Kayak lover

Country
Hi thank you. November 13. I also had a 3D printed implant so no cement or glue

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
congratulations.jpg
@Kayak lover , you are now an
!

4272dff10100e223824566dddcbc3bb6.jpg

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, please do so----there’s no time like the present.

Arielyn

Country
I’m new, but I’d love to be added! My surgery was 10/29; MUA 12/18!

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
@Arielyn , I will add your name to the October Feisties surgery list. WE don't usually add MUAs to the list, but I have recorded it in your signature.

I will start a recovery thread for you, so we can discuss your progress and advise you, without disrupting other threads.

Pumpkln

Country
1575319206094.png
@Mosey43
, you are now an Official Kneesie !

Nov 46.jpg

Labj406

Country
Could I please be added to November Nimbles. Left TKR 11/5/2019

Pumpkln

Country
1575319206094.png
@Labj406
, you are now an Official Kneesie !

Nov 46.jpg

Equinista

Country
Ireland Ireland
Hello

A first timer here, Please add me to the November group. My surgery for Left TKR was on November 27th. Living alone, it would be good to document my recovery and talk with others in similar circumstances now I feel well enough and able to sit at my desk for a little while! Thank You

Pumpkln

Country
congratulations.jpg
@Equinista , you are now an
!

4272dff10100e223824566dddcbc3bb6.jpg

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, please do so----there’s no time like the present.

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
congratulations.jpg
@Sienna , you are now an
!

fall 37.jpg

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
congratulations.jpg
@bigal1947 , you are now an
!

Nov 35.jpg

Celle

Country
New Zealand New Zealand
congratulations.jpg
@davidmoran , you are now an Official Kneesie!

Nov 33.jpg

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Coach Mike
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom