Welcome to the March Musketeers' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

Tcat TKR March 25th!

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

bs-3a-jpg.72200

congratulations-jpg.61299

You are now an Honor Graduate
graduate-jpg.61292
from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a
team-members-jpg.61296
Recovery Club member.

Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.

Being a team member will allow you to share your
questions-jpg.61295
questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another
hugs-jpg.61293
support and encouragement;
venting-gif.61298
vent, whine, and
tears-jpg.61297
shed some tears, if necessary; and have some
grin-jpg.61300
fun and laughs together. (Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.)
Recovery is a long journey
long-journey-2-jpg.61294
made shorter and easier when made with
fellow-travelers-jpg.61291
fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list!

sign-up-today-png.61301

01 March 2019 Tricialen, Bionic, p928s, Queenrona, Lemondrop
04 March 2019 kimmer11, coffeemom (partial), possum65 (bilateral), Macmom3
05 March 2019 StephanneW, jenm1970 (bilateral partials), Mom_2_4
06 March 2019 JDinCT, tejubeha (partial), Dkm, GramNina, Kctsh2019, JV15 (partial), Kctsh2019, Tiggerj
07 March 2019 julie1968, catkin69 (partial), Jolease (revision PKR to TKR), HelloMako (partial), snoots, HollyG, Kat53, puricut00
08 March 2019 robert johnson, Dodger, Kajon, Knee49
11 March 2019 dwallam, Doonbmt (bilateral), pinkpurp
12 March 2019 Raksha1 (partial)
13 March 2019 Stretchy, gigimom
14 March 2019 ldev96
15 March 2019 skinny (bilateral), bekklev
18 March 2019 Irish471 (partial), jboles (revision), Condo9
19 March 2019 Bionic, Needknee, BionicGG, jg31919, mgallup003, mmeyering
20 March 2019 mature mama, Alloyssius, Jodingers
21 March 2019 CorpHippie, emOceans
22 March 2019 Lizziebeth, dianemac, Yoopergal
25 March 2019 Cici65, 45acp (bilateral), margaret b, Tcat, Verwoodian
26 March 2019 jbonte (partial), Scott11 (bilateral partials), TimeBuster (revision), Artmom
27 March 2019 baker70, Patelley, marieltha (partial)
28 March 2019 Leghurts!
29 March 2019 Horseymum, NanaJackie

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@pinkpurp, you are now an
3a-official-kneesie-jpg.61628
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a March Musketeer and full-fledged member of the March Musketeers' 2019 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@TimeBuster, you are now an
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a March Musketeer and full-fledged member of the March Musketeers' 2019 Knee Recovery Club.

Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)

If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.

We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Tcat, you are now an

Please add me to the March group. Tkr March 26

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Artmom, you are now an

My pt is talking about me needing a MUA ( manipulation under anesthesia) I am almost 6 weeks out. I have full extension 0 degree and 110 degree flexion, when I am pushing on my leg. 100 degrees bending on my own. They want me at 120 degrees. I am improving slowly, but not at the rate they would like to see. I am concerned about this procedure. Has anyone had it? How much did it set you back? I really do not want a repeat of the first 2 weeks. Was it worth it? If you had to do it all over, would you do mua again, or not? Thank you all for a place to air our concerns!

Hi
My surgery was March 29th. Can you please add me to the list. Thank you

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@NanaJackie, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Kat53, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@mmeyering, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@jenm1970, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Leghurts!, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Tiggerj, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@puricut00, you are now an

congrats-2-jpg.61305
@Mom_2_4, you are now an

Hi, Please add me:
Left PKR March 27,2019
Right PKR April 25,2018 (hmmm—I’m new to this, so should I be opening a similar April discussion? And I just had RightShoulderRCR MAY22,2019, so is there a shoulder one as well?)
Thanks!

I’d love to join your March Musketeers 2019. I had my right TKR on 25 March 2019.

Hi!
Thanks for adding me and my surgeries.
Please edit my shoulder surgery. I had a right Rotator Cuff Repair and Biceps Tendon Release on May 22,2019, not a shoulder replacement (that will be in my future),

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88