from your pre-op days! You've entered the recovery phase of your replacement journey to that place called “Normal”, and you are now eligible to be a
Recovery Club member.
Pre-op surgery team members are automatically recovery team members. If you were not on the pre-op list, please join your fellow travelers in this month’s post-op club by requesting your name and surgery date be added to the roster.
Being a team member will allow you to share your
questions, concerns, and experiences; give one another
support and encouragement;
vent, whine, and shed some tears, if necessary; and have some
fun and laughs together. (Please do the above in one another’s recovery threads. And if you find your fun and laughs taking over an individual thread, toss them over to the Social Room to keep your recovery thread on target.) Recovery is a long journey
made shorter and easier when made with
fellow travelers. So, start you membership in this special club today by requesting that your name and surgery date be added to the list!
01 February 2018 jessmaya (bilateral)
02 February 2018 BeBe
05 February 2018 MammaT (her second), AgilityDog, HippyJAM
06 February 2018 WAHOOWA (his second), Mascaramom, hipster333
07 February 2018 gg-nyc
08 February 2018 marguerite
10 February 2018 DougEFresh
12 February 2018 chasanne,Gitalong, busted_up (revision)
13 February 2018 Eman85
14 February 2018 hipgirl60, JHPainter, Nettie1975, Aamos, Newhip2/14
16 February 2018 Jules2716 (for her son Josh)
19 February 2018 Sbrummer
20 February 2018 Bumblebee, NanaMama, mgnlee, Nathan, REM (his first), Buckeye29
21 February 2018 SMSBD, spunky268, Debluca
22 February 2018 sowotiff, bjpunk22, Eddie 1, doug7
23 February 2018 Nitro23, Harley63
26 February 2018 Mazie128
27 February 2016 mills_pc, MyJampa
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a February ValentineME and full-fledged member of the February Valentines' 2018 Recovery Club.
Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.) If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.
We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a February Valentine and full-fledged member of the February Valentines' 2018 Recovery Club.
Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.) If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.
We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!
I had my first right THR o 2-26-18. I say first as my left will be done in the near future. So far I'm pretty happy that the pain, clunking and buckling is gone (who wouldn't be). It's been an uneventful rehab. My frustration is my 3/8' leg length discrepancy with unoperated shorter. Doc said this would most likely occur and that my right was actually 1/2' longer initially, so I was not shocked. I will take a slight LLD over the pain I was in. I am currently wearing an insert in my shoe. I began driving at 6 weeks and was thoroughly frustrated with the pain intensity I experienced. After tossing the cushion to the back seat, readjusting the seat, I am a happy driver once again. I'm returning to work 4-23-18 at 8 weeks p.o. I work in the home health care field and my anticipated frustration will be getting in/out of the car as I see up to 7 clients over the course of the day. I'm looking at a gradual progression as I build up my caseload. I've finally felt like myself at 7 weeks. I'm walking 2 miles at a steady pace. I've finished out-pt and have been signed off by doc until my left hip gets more painful. Right now, the left hip locks ocassionally requiring me to force it straight and clunks with pain on/off. I'm sure work will fatigue me, but, I'm happy to get back in the groove again.
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a February Valentine and full-fledged member of the February Valentines' 2018 Hip Recovery Club.
Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.) If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.
We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a February Valentine and full-fledged member of the February Valentines' 2018 Hip Recovery Club.
Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.) If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.
We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!
! As such, you have earned the honor of being a February Valentine and full-fledged member of the February Valentines' 2018 Hip Recovery Club.
Your membership allows you and encourages you to share your recovery journey with your fellow club members as well as all other members of the forum. (Please remember that the team club is primarily to allow you to see who has had surgery the same month as you. Discussion of issues, comments, and questions regarding recovery must be kept in your individual recovery threads.)
If you have not already started your own recovery thread, what are you waiting for----there’s no time like the present.
We look forward to following you down that winding recovery road because WE CARE!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.