TKR Week 20 update...all good and getting better

Thank you so much for this update, Rob! Wow, you're doing so well... it's just wonderful to hear about you being back to the biking you so love and making plans. That's what it's all about.

Just think: six months ago your knee was at 90 bend. And look at it today. Time really does fly sometimes! :SUNsmile:
 
Hi brilliant you are doing so well. I cant believe where the time has gone, my knee is great, I too have the ligament/tendon twinges. But few and far between. My chiropractor was very good at putting her finger on the sensitive spot without me saying a word. I was quite impressed, even more so when she dealt with it.

I have forgotten all about my knee now. It's just my right hip soft tissues etc causing problems after being replaced 3 yrs ago. But as ever, we all just get on with things.

I can't kneel on my knee mind you, I keep forgetting , kneel, then get stuck. The pain kneeling causes is quite excruciating!! Can you kneel yet?

Anyway, I wish you well and good to hear from you.
X
 
Hi again @SusieShoes, yes you're right, I feel a bit embarrassed to look back at how I was feeling before and the contrast between then and now, but thank you again for your wisdom and support throughout it all!

Hi @Suzette, it's great to hear from you too, sounds like you're doing really well. I haven't considered doing anything about my occasional muscle/ligament aches, I just assume they'll go away eventually as the knee settles over time. Has the chiropractor made a big difference to them for you?

I can kneel, but it's only comfortable to do so on soft surfaces. On a hard surface it doesn't really hurt, it just feels weird and like I shouldn't be doing it, so I tend not to. I hope that will get a bit better over time too.

Sorry to hear that you've still got a few hip problems, there was me thinking hip replacements were much simpler to deal with! It just shows how little I really know. I hope you manage to get some help for that, physio I expect?

Anyway, great to hear from you, take care x
 
Back
Top Bottom