Bilateral TKR Vicky's recovery thread <<

Harm? Probably not though you are risking chronic pain. You're only 10 weeks out as yet so you still need to be careful.
 
Thank you all for your comments. I am now 4+ months post surgery. Still get pain when getting up from sitting and still have pain when doing stairs. Other than that I could walk for miles. I understand it will probably just take time for that to go away.
But now I've been having a new problem. I have pain on the outer side of my right ankle. I have not twisted it or anything. It flared up a couple weeks ago...lasted a few days then went away. But now its back and seems worse. Any ideas what that could be?
 
I'd ask you my questions again but I've already done that: #22 Nov 5th
But I'll ask you to go back and read them again and see if there's any advice I offered you there that you're not following. If there is, do please tell me. If there isn't, I'll be a bit flummoxed! :dubious:
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom