TKR Two TKRs and a broken kneecap - on the mend now!

Hi @EalingGran ! Sorry for the slow reply; I haven’t been on here much: my life has been pretty boring, and I’m so tired of talking about my poor health!

I’m okay, thanks. I’m recovering much more slowly than I’d like to, and I’m quite frustrated, and everything takes very much more effort than I want it to - but I know I’m not alone in any of that! I think it’s going gradually in the right direction, though - just very slowly!

How are you?

Sorry to hear things are slow- but glad at least that there is some progress.
My knee is doing really well now at 10 months. My main issues now are with my back and with UTIs linked to a congenital kidney problem- which terrify me with infection risk to the knee. Especially since the episode of septicaemia in February. It really is whack-a-mole sometimes as you get older......
Glad to hear from you and hope your patella fracture continues to improve.

Yes, it really does feel like whack a mole sometimes! My knees are improving, but my left hip has been really sore (my right one is already replaced) and my back, wrists and shoulders have been hurting too… I hope you can get your UTI under control so that you don’t have to worry about it as well as everything else!

Thankfully your knees are improving, Fiona. It is nice to hear from you!
I am sorry your left hip is bothering you as well as your back, wrists and shoulder. This getting older biz is not for sissies! Better than the alternative though, right? :wink:
Happy Sunday...I hope you have a good week!
@FionaW

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Hyde
Recent bookmarks