Guest viewing is limited

TKR scheduled for end of May...encouragement needed.

Hi everyone. Not sure how I got this to come up...but I am about to head out for surgery and I wanted to thank all of you for your support. It is so scary beforehand and your encouragement has helped me qualm my fears and know that there is a rainbow on the other side. My son who is in the military told me remember...the pain won't last forever. I am counting on that to be true. I think my biggest fear is that the pain will be worse, not better from this. But hearing the good reports people post I know this is not true for most. Most people are better and many painfree. So, thanks everyone. Ill keep you posted after...providing I can figure it out. :puppysmooze:
 
i hope your surgery went well. i found this forum well before my RTKR (will be scheduled for Dec 2013) and i am so grateful! the people on this forum are so knowlegeable and so helpful! did you have GA or a spinal? how did your time in the hospital go? i am concerned about the pain management...sending you hugs!
 
Good luck for your surgery - hope to see you on the other side soon :flwrysmile:
 
Thinking of you and hope all goes really well! :flwrysmile:
 
Skygirl....thinking of you! Sending out healing thoughts and good wishes! :angel: :angel: :angel:
 
Hey---Skygirl17---I moved those recovery posts over to the Recovery Section---that is where they would belong now, and that way more forum members can see how you are doing and chime in.

Thanks,

Tim C.
 
Hello skygir7 I just wondered how you are doing after your surgery?? I do the same job as yourself and it looks like I will have to have a TKR as well.xx
 
@cherryblossom55, this is an old thread, and skygirl7 has not been on the forum since May of 2013.
You need to start your own thread. Here's a link that tells you how: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Back
Top Bottom