Guest viewing is limited

TKR TKR in January.

Well folks I'm on the West coast and having my 1st TKR on my right knee. Its been a journey to finally pass all my bells n whistles to finally be within surgical date of the 17th. I've just done my 4th body wash and bed change. I should have set up a maid to do laundry now. Tomorrow will do. I'm just shake at nite not too much during the day. Being its cold n rainy here my knees been achy!! It like it knows its on its last leg. Lol I'm just trying to settle down so I can sleep some tonight. I'm glad there is a place I can go to talk to folks that have been there. 2 days out!! Yeah!!
 
Good luck tomorrow! I'll be following your recovery when you start a recovery thread.
Try to stay super busy today and it will go by quickly.
 
Best Wishes tomorrow, No pain 2023!
Looks like you're in good company as I see a few of you on schedule for surgery tomorrow. Please join us on the healing side once you're feeling up to it so we can support you on your journey and you can follow those recovering right along with you.
Hope to see you soon! :wave:
@No pain 2023
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom