I know I can't live with it like this. Every day for 19 months I've tried and tried with this leg and have had no improvements. I've basically had no life, not been able to go anywhere or do anything with the instability and pain. If nothing can be done I can't take years and years of this situation. Sorry for sharing such a depressing thought and thanks so much for your support @JamieSo sorry to hear this, and I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for you to have so many radically different opinions. There are so many factors at play here, I do understand how your situation would be difficult to diagnose. But….good for you that you keep seeking answers. I hope you continue with that, as it’s possible that you will find the answers and hopefully a solution that goes beyond ”just live with it.”
Cyprus
It always amazes me how some people come through this so well and others don’t. My outcome hasn’t been great, but it’s manageable. No one seems to know, or to care, what’s wrong with mine. Mine is enough that I’ve accepted it. I hope you find someone who can give you at least that, if not better.