Guest viewing is limited

THR Time to commit?

Anaesthetist from THR in 2021 confirmed I had spinal + general.
Same for me and it worked well for me also.
Two months to go. I wish you many moments of comfort as you wait.
 
Hello all

Today I received a call from surgeons office offering me an earlier operation date / April 23. I took it. I did tell them if they found something earlier to contact me. When I got the call I thought “ oh **** hang on that twos weeks away” and was immediately shocked about how real this is about to be and then set in the anxiousness and doubtful second guessing thoughts.
I’m sure I will come to be at peace with the short turn around in the next few days.
Funny how we react.
Very nervous now
 
@Donny.T That's wonderful that you were able to get this done sooner! I've changed your signature to reflect the new date. Waiting is one of the hardest parts of this process .... and now you don't have to wait so long!
 
Hi Donny,
Well, this is good news because now by the time your earlier scheduled date rolls around, you'll be happy that you already have a month of healing under your belt. Try not to be nervous, you did it before and you'll do it again.
Wishing you a peaceful weekend! :) :-) (:
@Donny.T
 
Congratulations! All I can say is, I wish I hadn't been so anxious about the big day. Honestly, I'm a real chicken when it comes to anything medical and it was so easy and stress free. Two weeks post op and my arthritis flair up in the other leg is far, far more challenging than my new hip. I genuinely wish I'd had both hips done the same day! I can't believe I put it off for so long! You've got this!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom