Bilateral TKR Three years after bilateral TKR

I still have a tight feeling of stiffness across the front of the knee. It does seem to affect my balance and walking
Is it there all the time or just at certain times of the day?
My tight band has gone at 17 months apart from an occasional slight sensation at the end of a particularly tough day ( say a lot of stairs or a really busy day looking after a toddler grandson).
I think it can be just a response to slight, almost imperceptible swelling.
It sounds from you saying it affects your walking- that it is there most of the time?
I agree that @Jockette suggestion of a check up might be a good idea.
 
That would be a good idea—except my surgeon is now in South Africa and I am in Canada. Maybe I will go back to physio. Thanks.
 
I still have a tight feeling of stiffness across the front of the knee. It does seem to affect my balance and walking
Is it there all the time or just at certain times of the day?
My tight band has gone at 17 months apart from an occasional slight sensation at the end of a particularly tough day ( say a lot of stairs or a really busy day looking after a toddler grandson).
I think it can be just a response to slight, almost imperceptible swelling.
It sounds from you saying it affects your walking- that it is there most of the time?
I agree that @Jockette suggestion of a check up might be a good idea.
It is there all the time, but I do think it is worse after exercise and I do sometimes think there is a bit of swelling.
 
Back
Top Bottom