Guest viewing is limited

THR THR concerns 11 months out.

Have you or your doctor looked into the possibility of IT band problems I had many of the same symptoms that you have and it looks like my problem was a very tight IT band. I had IT band surgery on Feb 9th of this year and it appears that I am finally going to recover. You might want to look at my recovery thread and see if you might have the same problem.

Golfer67
Golfer, I just read through your recovery thread. Thank You very much. While the doctors have discussed the back, nerves, muscles and the like, I do not believe the IT Band has ever been discussed except in some post op exercises.
Haven't heard from Spine Dr. yet. I'm going to go and discuss some things with my GP and continue PT until I hear from Spine Dr. I may even have GP refer an "in network" Spine guy. 2nd opinion Dr. was out of our network and a little ways away.

Thanks again to ALL.
 
Good Luck and if you need to know anything about what I have gone through just ask in this post and I will answer the best I can.

Golfer67
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom