Guest viewing is limited

TKR The Sloth's TKR Recovery Thread

The day after I wrote this I realized, at least the Sloth reminded me, my knee is swollen and won't bend much. Two bends forward, one bend back. But it adds up!
 
Yesterday I walked our mall without my cane, though I had it in my hand, and was able to make it around! I hadn't been able to walk unassisted since surgery and any distance was really short.

Now that I can walk a distance, I felt the inner parts of my knee working. It clunks a lot! I had sharp intense pain which took my breathe away and stopped me in my tracks and then it was gone.

Looking at my knee, the swelling has gone down which made no sense to me, maybe the muscles pushed the lymphatic system into working? It's still quite warm too. But, I able to walk!! Some normalcy is returning.
 
Back
Top Bottom