Bilateral TKR SusieShoes' New Knees

That is one cute puppy! She looks like a handful. It's great to have you back. We've missed you.
 
@SusieShoes what a cute puppy. I’m happy that your knees are continuing to do so well. On my third go round, I realized that I hadn’t heard from you. I hopped over to your thread to see how you were doing, and I’m happy to see that you’re enjoying life. :wave:
 
Three and Three-Quarters Years and All Is Well

For those who still remember me, here's an update. The knees are GREAT. Seriously great. I do everything I ever wanted to do with them and they're holding up beautifully.

I took a break from, well, everything, because a kidney stone almost killed me. A pebble smaller than a lentil led to a kidney infection, which led to a long hospitalization and lots of medications and all sorts of problems. That included falling way behind on my work. But as the title of this post says, all is well, including my kidney.

I've been reading threads and catching up on people I recognize. Hope everyone is doing wonderfully.
 
Oh my goodness @SusieShoes ~ that sounds like an awful ordeal you suffered with the kidney infection. Thank goodness you're okay now. I sure do remember you and a lot of the others that had their surgeries around the same time as me. I'm back recently also with a broken femur in Dec. and 2 years ago, a broken elbow. Life goes on. It's wonderful to see you back and thank you for your advice and encouragement.
 
:wave: Hi! I’m glad your knees are doing so well. Sorry to hear about your kidney stone and infection. I’m glad to see you back!
 
I'm trying to catch back up. Penny looks like a cool dog. I've 'toyed' with the idea of a second dog, but frankly I just don't think I have it in me right now. Post more Penny pics!

Yikes, your kidney stone scare was indeed a scare. I can't image what you went through. I'm glad that your back and feeling better.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom