Guest viewing is limited

TKR Sudden Knee Pain 8½ Weeks Out (Jan 21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tens machine? Can this usually be found at the physical therapists? I think I will do the stretches as well. The ones on the top of the article look daunting - the others look do-able. Thanks so much - again!

maryo52, I think it is the band issue. There is still some numbness along that area. The OS didn't tell me what he thought it was - just prescribed the Valium. I found on the paper info that was given to me with the prescription that it is used for muscle spasms.

Trying not to overdo on the exercise. Last night I went crazy with the exercise bike while I watched TV. Of course, I paid the price as I tried to sleep. Did the ice and elevate this moring and it helped. Some people just never learn! ha!
 
Thigh pain is still going on but has changed somewhat to additional deep pain on the outside of the thigh at R1. I have iced and elevated. Could I be resting too much? Geez....this is like the never-ending thigh issue. Guess it doesn't get better overnight. All good things are worth waiting for, I think. Going to babysit for the 2-year-old twin boys this afternoon. Don't think I will be resting too much today.
 
There is no way I could've been responsible for one 2 yr old at your stage never mind two!!
You are one brave lady
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom