THR Still struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, sorry you are going thru this. Can you describe pain, also diff between still and movement.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
 
This sounds a bit ominous but thank you, Josephine. I asked about a pain doctor referral but the PA said no, not yet. I have wondered about the femoral nerve myself. Thank you.
 
Hiya sorry I was very tired last night. I had nerve damage during replacement. It was diagnosed later with a neurophysiology assessment. Can your family practioner make a referral to pain clinic? My OS basically didn't want to know as he just looked at the hip.
I would advise you look to getting gabapentin or pregabalin. Both are pain relief for nerve pain. I do feel for you as it is a horrendous pain and I liken if area or nerve is hit its like hitting funny bone to the power of five plus.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom