Guest viewing is limited

Signed Up For #2 Hip

Status
Not open for further replies.
anniemg
Good luck with the second hip , I'm just after first and got great help from your posts the last time , thanks .
 
Good luck for tomorrow with hip number 2 Annie.Let us know how you are when you reach the other side.
 
Hope all goes well for you and a speedy recovery.
 
anniemg I just saw your new thread and was surprised that you are having your second hip replaced. It sounds like your first hip is healed and doing great. I just want to wish you luck and a fast recovery with the surgery you're having today. Keep us informed as to how you're doing. I will be watching for your postings.
 
Best of luck today...I'll be with you in spirit today and beside you in a week!
 
anniemg I just popped by to do my 6 months update and found your thread. You should be all done and fully bionic now. Good luck with the recovery. I found recovery from the second op much easier because I had a lot of pain in the left hip to deal with while recovering from the RTHR
 
Hi anniemg so sorry I missed that you were going in for round 2!!! I hope that you are doing well and that knowing what to expect has helped this time round? I dodn't get on here very often but please let me know when you start posting a new recovery x
 
hope all is going well! I am playing catch-up today as long as the new hip likes the office chair!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom