• SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE. BoneSmart will be unavailable from 8:00am - 10:00am CDT on Tuesday, May 21, 2024 due to required systems maintenance and upgrade.

If you are unable to log in, please check back later and the maintenance should be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

TKR Samantha’s Right TKR

on the way home I was hit from behind by a big truck
I’m so sorry you’ve been in a car accident. I hope your aches and pains are minor and settle down quickly. I was hit from behind once, also, my head jerked forward, knocking my glasses off, and I had a headache from it for the rest of the day.

How scary! I'm so sorry you have been in an accident. I pray that everything is OK. Please let us know how you are doing.

@Samantha How are you feeling today? Were you able to get hold of your doctor?

Hope you are healing.

Saw NP today `-got X-ray of hip and knee . They look good and everything is good. So was super glad for that. Knee is still stiff but is doing better today . insurance totaled the car. If I can get rid of the headache-. I am blessed. Thanks for all the encouragement.
‘I get to go to the dentist on Monday for my chipped tooth. Hope everyone has a great Mothers Day.
Started week 11 and have decided to not go back to pt -only have 4 visits left that insurance will pay for anyway.

So glad to read that your Xrays show that the accident didn't cause any damage to your implants, @Samantha. That knee stiffness is probably just normal recovery discomfort. It can continue for months post-op. I still have it some days at almost 5 months out.

Hope the dental procedure goes smoothly and that the headache clears up soon.

Well we got a car today . That is a lot of work. I over did this week trying to work and car shop. My leg ,knee and ankle is swollen.
My ortho wanted to wait till
3 months before I got the dental work done. It is hard to believe that it will be 3 months soon. I am still having trouble getting my knee bent. I still work some on it but nothing painful. Ho-e every one has a great Memorial weekend next week . Happy Armed Forces this weekend .

I am still having trouble getting my knee bent. I still work some on it but nothing painful.
No need to do anything painful. The ROM will improve as you heal. :flwrysmile:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Rkelley
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom