THR Relieved and excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You pet mobile is just too cool as is your website! We spent a week in July of 1999 in your area after a car accident when we were heading in the beach. Except for husband in the hospital from crushed calf, our unintended vacation destination was quite nice. People were great!

A couple of us have been discussing the non-surgical side hurting -- both of my symptoms started about same time and took turns over the year being the one seeking most attention -- however, for some reason, right stopped bothering me for about 2 years. I had asked about chances but OS said no symptoms no treat.

Family child care (what I'm called in PA) really works well for me and, naturally, I think the best. I had my oldest in a highly acclaimed center but was hugely disappointed so decided to start my own. When we moved, I worked at another center for a month and did not like it one bit so quickly reestablished my business.
 
Thanks @MajorHeidi! However, I think even the few cats and one dog that I saw did me in. I'm completely exhausted today & thankful that Wednesday is my day off. It could also be the continuous rain...good day to snuggle up with a good book. Hoping my energy is back by tomorrow...already have 3 cats and a dog on the schedule and can't let them down.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Me2
Supergirl is right!
I think your van concept is top notch, too.
Having two large weimariners its a struggle to get them both in to the vet.
Would just love to have a van service to come to my home.
Of course, I dearly love my vet. You know how that goes.... I'm sure ALL your customers and furbabies love you too!
:kittykiss:
 
How is the weather down your way --- we have had steady rain but not the severe weather you are supposedly getting. Good day to find that good book --
 
I run a small business out of my home and actually was back to doing shipping and customer service after only a couple of days. First few days I sat in my chair and told my daughter and niece where everything was and what to do. Then my husband did the running up and down stairs and around the house getting inventory for me to pack up. But after a week or so, I was spend a total of 2-3 hours doing it each day with no problem, so back to work is different for everyone.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Ha, supergirl! I feel a little more rested today and have a full afternoon. Then tomorrow, like a ding-dong, I agree to see a surgery dog in the morning in addition to the afternoon kitty visits. I'm covering for another mobile vet in my area who ended up hospitalized the other day and is out for 2 weeks. We all have to stick together. I'd love to collapse over the weekend, but we have my son's birthday sleep over party. So making everyone else clean this house over the next two days!

Weather here was absolutely crazy--serious flooding and a couple of sink holes too. Being wary where I drive the van today because of the flooding. I've been stuck in mud before at a farm and had to call a tow truck. I told them I was like an RV and they sent a car tow. Guy was amused, left and returned with a giant tow. 45 seconds later I was out of the mud and out $250! Now I have AAA RV insurance, just in case!

@charmed-life you sound like me too. I've got to ship out meds and foods to my clients as well. Some I have at the house and have had my hubby pack & ship and some I ship direct from my vendor. Post office people love me! What sort of business do you run?
 
@doggievet - I sell clothes for premature babies - my website is The Preemie Store. All the inventory is in my house although much of it is on the lower level - I just limited myself at first to one time down and up to get things to ship. I do the packing and shipping in my bedroom :)
 
Website looks great @MajorHeidi. Pretty cool stuff. Luckily I just needed newborn stuff for my 2 boys. Now that I've got a new hip, I can keep up with them (they'd better watch out!). And we're thinking of adding a third once I'm healed up...maybe because I obviously don't have enough to do!
 
Whoops, you are right, my mistake! Today was long with kids, clients, trying to improve my facebook business page (and added pinterest & twitter to it), along with two of my dogs being a bit "off" today. Tomorrow's a new day, provided I get enough sleep tonight. I'd love to sleep on my left side already, but every time I do my scar aches. Does anyone know if tummy sleeping is ok?
 
Too scary risky for me to try...


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Doctors all seem to be different. Mine wanted me to sleep on my back for six weeks. May depend on the surgical site (anterior/posterior/lateral). Some have been told to NOT sleep on their stomach and others told it was ok. At about 5 weeks it became almost irresistible to sleep on my surgical side but it did hurt a little and I would roll back. Other side was not comfortable either so I basically stayed on my back. Now although my surgical site still stings a little, I sleep on it a lot but am actually more of a back sleeper.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom