THR Post-THR Twins Born!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justine

Take a bow absolutely fantastic news and hope they are doing fine, sleepless night eh what would you do without them. :wink:
 
Huge congrats Justine, what wonderful news. Enjoy you precious little ones.

Take care

Ann
 
That's WONDERFUL! I am so delighted for you. Do post us a pick as soon as you can.
 
Congratualtions! I have twin grand daughters and they are a trip! Double the love. Deb
 
Thanks all for your good wishes.

Yes, we are very lucky!! Our twins (like their 3 big sisters) are gorgeous. They are developing their own personalities already - Adam is very chilled out and calm, Heather is a bit more 'demanding' lol. Graham and I aren't getting much sleep but I'm sure no-one's surprised to hear that!

Adam was born at 9.59am and Heather 10.01am on 31st December.

I'm trying to attach a pic with this post - I hope it works.

Justine x
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Post-THR Twins Born!
    babies 001.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom