Guest viewing is limited

TKR Pain 7 years later

It does sound like your pain might be activity-related. Have you tried icing and elevating to see if that helps? It's also worth calling your OS if you're concerned.
 
How are you feeling today?
 
Update, I haven’t seen anyone for the right (2010) knee, it’s somewhat better but when I next see the ortho I will bring it to his attention. It feels much like the left, which was replaced six months ago. Left keeps improving, I fear the right is going backwards. As stated above, I have been doing some yard work which did not previously affect it.

New issue: My left, six mxonths out, has these weird spots. Bites? Plant allergy? Or weird infection in knee? They don’t hurt or itch. I’m getting an error when uploading a pic but will keep trying. Says the file is too large. Flat, red spots.
 
A picture would be helpful, as we could tag our site nurse, Josephine, to look at it. Here's a post on Uploading Pictures to a Post. Hope that helps!

Our new knees, and other body parts, can develop all kinds of temporary pains and symptoms during recovery. With spots, a picture is worth a thousand words.

There are reasons a prosthesis might develop a problem, so after all this time (for your 2010 knee) it's a good idea to visit your OS for an X-ray. It could be something minor, or not the prosthesis at all. Knowing what is NOT the problem is a big step toward figuring out what is.
 
Here’s the photo. Hope this is helpful. Thank you!

[Bonesmart.org] Pain 7 years later
 
Not a clue. Dermatology is not my strong suit, sorry.
 
Back
Top Bottom