4 months post my knee replacement surgery report:
Everything is going well so far. I achieved 132 degrees of Range of Motion (ROM) by the end of the 8th week. I began going to the gym after 10 weeks, where I spent 50 minutes, 4 times a week, doing 30 minutes of biking/leg press and 20 minutes of upper-body exercises. Recently, I was able to exit the car without using my hands and perform chair movements using only my legs. I'm pleased with this progress, especially considering the effort I've put into squats and leg presses at the gym. I can kneel on my bed comfortably with no issues or discomfort; my next goal is to kneel on carpet. I'm eagerly awaiting the 6th-month report.
P.S. My implant was cementless! "Cementless knee implants, also known as press-fit knee implants, have a rough, porous surface that encourages new bone growth. The new bone grows into the spaces in the implant, holding it in place without the need for cement. The knee bones are shaped using special tools to fit snugly with the implant."
Best wishes to everyone!