Guest viewing is limited

TKR My knee is tighter and more painful<

I’m so afraid that I will lose motion if I don’t do my therapy at least once a day.
That's a total fallacy so don't believe it. Besides which in a few months time you'll be able to start doing some core exercises in the gym.
Only thing we’ve done at PT is massage my piriformis and Monday she massaged the muscles around my knee which was what REALLY set my pain level over the top.
Which proves beyond doubt that it isn't good for you!
New to me now is I have bad muscle pain in the back of my knee. Also some tight spots on top of my leg along with a tight piriformis muscle. The tight muscle behind my knee is making it hard to walk
Mostly caused by the exercises! I kid you not!
I have this pocket of fluid on the front of my knee. Is this normal?
Invariably called "house maid's knee" or prepatellar (above) or infrapatellar (below) bursa! Treatment is generally just rest and stopping what irritates it. Which in your case is all exercises, cut down on excessive walking and so on!

[Bonesmart.org] My knee is tighter and more painful<
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom