forbesy
post-grad
Hi Jockette I can't agree more and love the site for all the support I went through with my three hip replacements and left knee replacement, I really don't know what I would have done without them.

United States
Sometimes I think I’m the only one who doesn’t like the beach. But I do like the beach house! It was lovely, quiet and cool, and I could see the line of the ocean from the house. My kids enjoyed their many hours at the beach and I enjoyed the time alone at the house. We enjoyed the rest of our time together. A perfect week for all of us!It's hard for me to wrap my head around someone not liking the beach!! My dad didn't like it, but he didn't like the sand, the beach was fine!
United States
Thanks, that’s a good term for it!its peculiarities.
United States
United States


United States
United States