TKR LTKR - My First Ever!

I doubt the Cipro caused your needed tkr. They are talking about taking it long-term. You said you took one pill. Quite a few of us have taken it short-term to fight off infections, with nothing like you described. I think most of your problems come from that serious accident you had years ago and not from Cipro.
 
Try telling the guys in the Facebook group that...

I left that group as it was too depressing.
 
Earlier some kind soul suggested a particular pain I was feeling could be "zingers". I'm very familiar with zingers since the Cipro thing, get them in my fingers quite often but happily less over time. I did get them in my toes too, but only for a week or so, last year.
 
Not a doctor. Not a doctor. Not a doctor.

What you were talking about with Cipro reminded me of rhabdomyelosis (check spelling). If you’re worried about this, you could probably get a diagnostic test for it. If my research is correct, there are good diagnostic tools and good prognosis.

As active as you seem, it would likely be worth checking it out.
 
@Bigs
I understand that you're concerned, but I have had to edit two of your posts and delete a lot of their content, as they were likely to alarm other members unnecessarily. Also, we don't allow links that take members off-site.

It's only just over a month since your surgery and many of the symptoms you're experiencing are going to settle down as your knee heals. Most of us get all or some of them. Yes, zingers are nerve-related pain, but there can be many causes for that.

I doubt very much that one dose of Cipro would cause all your symptoms, over several years.

Please stop searching on the internet and frightening yourself with self-diagnosis.
 
Back
Top Bottom