Guest viewing is limited

TKR LTKR March 11, 2021

Hey @DogMama I’m very pleased to hear you have a new date and not too far away, you’ll be done and on the recovery road before you know it! Looking forward to reading your recovery posts. I’m certain you’ll be pleased you’ve had it done. I am 2 weeks today and although it’s still stiff and swollen it is definitely getting stronger every day and I have confidence in it!

Best wishes.

ps. I LOVE:puppysmooze: your gorgeous dog photo what a cute face!
 
Hi @Carmencita!! Thanks for your sweet words! I’m disappointed that I didn’t get to have my procedure in February but it’s true I didn’t have to wait too awful much longer. I am happy you are doing so well.

Thank you!! That is Angus, he is a rescue and is my 60 pound lap dog:heehee:
 
And it is new knee week!! Good luck getting everything lined up and looking forward to your success story!
 
Currently at the hospital for my preop. Thankfully there is no snow or ice predicted for this week in Texas!:loll:I am excited but getting anxious...in 48 hours it will be done and my recovery begins! I am so grateful for the Bonesmarties here that I’ve had the benefit of reading their experiences and know what to expect.
 
@Carmencita and @mature mama - Thank you for your kind words! I will be posting on the recovery side soon!

At the hotel and unable to sleep, being kept awake by this oh so painful left knee. I haven’t been able to sleep in bed for weeks now because this knee starts killing me no matter the position it’s in. At home I sleep in my recliner....I want to sleep in bed so bad. In just over 7 hours I’ll be sleeping a great sleep and getting this arthritic knee switched to a bionic one!
 
Hoping your surgery went well and you are recovering well. Those first few days of recovery are not fun. Each day is better then the last one.
 
@Michigan Mitten

Here is DogMama’s recovery thread:

 
Back
Top Bottom