JT56
junior member
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2023
- Messages
- 27
- Age
- 60
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Thank you. I am doing really well. Leg still feels very different to the other one though. It feels very stiff and I have a significant limp. I had leg lengthening so curious if the limp will eventually settle

For what it's worth, at around 3,5 weeks, I got this horrible deep pain in the hip, as well as stiffness. I thought for sure I have done something to the hip, but it turned out it was due to me starting to move around a bit more, and aggravating the soft tissues. It got worst day 2/3, then slowly subsided as I allowed myself (or was told by my PT) to rest. I hope that this is the case for you too, and that you get some relief soon.