marieltha
graduate
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2019
- Messages
- 925
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Monday 10/28 update
I cannot believe how much better my knee, lower back, and both legs feel today.
I did go in the pool yesterday but did all the walking in deep water (wore my back supportive AquaJogger belt) for less impact.
I have iced and elevated more and continued the quad, hamstring, hip flexor, and glutes stretches.
I cannot believe I am saying this, but I’m going to try the seated elliptical at my local Y that @luvcats describes. Even a week ago, I didn’t feel ready for this.
I cannot believe how much better my knee, lower back, and both legs feel today.
I did go in the pool yesterday but did all the walking in deep water (wore my back supportive AquaJogger belt) for less impact.
I have iced and elevated more and continued the quad, hamstring, hip flexor, and glutes stretches.
I cannot believe I am saying this, but I’m going to try the seated elliptical at my local Y that @luvcats describes. Even a week ago, I didn’t feel ready for this.



! I'm definitely going through some physical adjustments between outside activities and now full-time work. I have constantly shifting sore spots, (hence Mrs. Doubtfire) and also weird nerve shooting pains that keep changing locations, however, I don't believe it's worrisome!