Guest viewing is limited

THR kittyroma post op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what you mean @kittyroma.... It's weird that the bit that took the most trauma is not painful but the rest of your body starts! I had heel pain too ( put rolled up towel under it) and laying on your back starts the back of.... But once once you are moving more.., it goes! So glad the rehab was good and sounds like you've fabulous friends.... And you are doing great... So glad for you...Chrissie xxxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
I did 10 buttock crunches yesterday (no other exercise except walking with walker back and forth down the hall) and am now very sore in that area. I can see that doing even minor PT exercises will be a challenge. Thank you for the heel pain info, I tried a low pillow over it last night and that helped, although the knee wasn't happy, and I think I slept less if possible. Have you had any pass out napping incidents? I was reading a book and woke up 2 hours later having dropped the book on my lap and slept.
 
Pass out napping moments were the norm in my recovery... Especially the first 3 or 4 weeks... The whole sleeping thing was upside down .., I seemed to sleep for 2/3 hours... Awake 2 hours... Back to sleep whilst reading or watching telly!!!! You will get stronger as each day passes but it is slow.... Just go with the flow .... It takes time this recovery but so worth it! Take care... Chrissie xxxx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom