TKR July 6 Successful Right TKR

I’m glad you were able to sleep! :happydance:
That’s great that you got your rest! It’s makes it so much easier to cope with everything else ;) I am about a week ahead of you, and something I found helpful at night is to try the icy hot with lidocaine. It really seems to help, and takes away my worry about taking too much ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Good luck with your recovery!
I’m glad you were able to sleep! :happydance:
That’s great that you got your rest! It’s makes it so much easier to cope with everything else ;) I am about a week ahead of you, and something I found helpful at night is to try the icy hot with lidocaine. It really seems to help, and takes away my worry about taking too much ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Good luck with your recovery!

Oh, me too! Thanks!

I’m trying the Icy Hot with lidocaine tonight. Fingers crossed it works!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom