Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

THR Jobaby's Recovery Thread

OP
OP
Jobaby

Jobaby

Country
Australia Australia
I take it you're a Rod Stewart fan, maybe just a teensy weensy bit? Enough to lay on the cold, hard concrete next to his star on the Walk of Fame. :heehee:
[/QUOTE]
Thank you Kayla. Just a bit of a fan.... In fact I own one of his balls:heehee:. My husband caught one for me at his concert. That photo in Hollyweird was taken last year, before any of my AVN symptoms arose. I plan to be able to get down on the ground again in the near future!

Attachments

VSlowLife

post-grad
Country
United States United States
Oh this is a very special home for you! How lovely! Yes palms do get big over time. I used google earth to look at my old home in the southwest of the USA. My palms I could once trim, just standing on the ground, are now towering over the house.

OP
OP
Jobaby

Jobaby

Country
Australia Australia
[QUOTE="VSlowLife, post: 1398519, member: 34036"
I used google earth to look at my old home in the southwest of the USA. My palms I could once trim, just standing on the ground, are now towering over the house.
[/QUOTE]

Gotta love Google Earth! I lived in California (Ventura) 1989-1991. I stalk the places I lived in and the places i used to visit using Google Earth. Amazing to see both the changes, and the things that are still the same...

OP
OP
Jobaby

Jobaby

Country
Australia Australia
Hello @VSlowLife! Today is a really good day. Pain levels down to about the same as pre surgery. That is progress! How are you doing?

VSlowLife

post-grad
Country
Oh you are doing very well! This is wonderful to hear. I tend to have a good day and then the next day I find I need to back off a little, because I have made some muscles (hopefully) strengthen and they need a day to recuperate a bit.
@Jobaby

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
:hi: How are you doing these days, Jobaby?
Hopefully all is well and you’re pleased with your progress.
Consider leaving an update next time you’re on the forum, we’d love read one.
Happy Thursday! I hope you have a lovely weekend. :)
@Jobaby

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Failsafe
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom