Guest viewing is limited

THR Jobaby's Recovery Thread

I take it you're a Rod Stewart fan, maybe just a teensy weensy bit? Enough to lay on the cold, hard concrete next to his star on the Walk of Fame. :heehee:
[/QUOTE]
Thank you Kayla. Just a bit of a fan.... In fact I own one of his balls:heehee:. My husband caught one for me at his concert. That photo in Hollyweird was taken last year, before any of my AVN symptoms arose. I plan to be able to get down on the ground again in the near future!
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Jobaby's Recovery Thread
    Screenshot_2016-04-23-18-22-04.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 129
  • [Bonesmart.org] Jobaby's Recovery Thread
    20170204_075016.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 128
Oh this is a very special home for you! How lovely! Yes palms do get big over time. I used google earth to look at my old home in the southwest of the USA. My palms I could once trim, just standing on the ground, are now towering over the house.
 
[QUOTE="VSlowLife, post: 1398519, member: 34036"
I used google earth to look at my old home in the southwest of the USA. My palms I could once trim, just standing on the ground, are now towering over the house.
[/QUOTE]

Gotta love Google Earth! I lived in California (Ventura) 1989-1991. I stalk the places I lived in and the places i used to visit using Google Earth. Amazing to see both the changes, and the things that are still the same...
 
Hello @VSlowLife! Today is a really good day. Pain levels down to about the same as pre surgery. That is progress! How are you doing?
 
Oh you are doing very well! This is wonderful to hear. I tend to have a good day and then the next day I find I need to back off a little, because I have made some muscles (hopefully) strengthen and they need a day to recuperate a bit.
@Jobaby
 
:hi: How are you doing these days, Jobaby?
Hopefully all is well and you’re pleased with your progress.
Consider leaving an update next time you’re on the forum, we’d love read one.
Happy Thursday! I hope you have a lovely weekend. :)
@Jobaby
 
Happy Two Month Anniversary!
Wishing you good progress as you continue the journey.
Be safe and stay well. :)
@Jobaby
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom