Information needed about wedge cushions

I went back and found the post with picture. I’m glad you like it!
 
Hi! Jumping in to say hello and share the wedge I've used for 2 TKR and a THR! For knees, I stacked one bed pillow vertically up the slope so that my leg was straight. I am 5’ tall with short legs. Hope this helps! All the best on your surgery and recovery! You CAN do this, just be patient! We leave Saturday for 2 wks in Italy! See, there IS life after TKR/THR!

Amazon product ASIN B008GQ04S8
Sorry to say that wedge is one we recommend not to use:
See this article: Elevation: the do's and dont's
The article says this:
"But don't EVER use a wedge that keeps your knee bent, either - like this, it really is a
[Bonesmart.org] Information needed about wedge cushions


[Bonesmart.org] Information needed about wedge cushions


If you already has one like that, you can improve it by putting a pillow on the top, so that your leg is straighter.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom