THR Hockymum10's recovery

Hello
I’m 12/13 weeks post surgery and return to work next week. What sort of hours have other people done on their phased return to work please ? I’m a primary school manager and sit at my desk a lot as well as getting up and down to the photocopier or to the classrooms etc.
Thank you

I'm going back to work on Friday, after 8 weeks. I just spoke to my OS today and we agreed on 50% of time for 2 weeks. And we will see how I get on from there. Similar work situation to yours, I work in an office, and get up to go to meetings. All desks are also movable to standing position, which I am planning to take advantage of to switch things up.

Best of luck! (To both of us :D)
 
Happy Three Month Anniversary!
Good luck with your return to work next week. I hope it works out well for you.
Let us know how it's going after you've been back for awhile.
Have a great rest of the week! :SUNsmile:
@Hockeymum10
 
Back
Top Bottom