Hello @Hippielife. I have just read your story and what a journey you have been on and come through with such an unwavering attitude. It is a blessing that you have encourage those of us still on the journey. I am hoping mine will come to the finishing line soon, although I have some fear and trepidation as one never knows how the outcome will be.
On another matter, I loved my hippy life (no drugs for me) but long hair with flowers and beautiful music, all of which I still embrace. Those were the days my friend ... Mary Hopkins (and I have been mistaken for her ...).
I trust you continue to do well and enjoy life ... at a little more relaxed pace.
On another matter, I loved my hippy life (no drugs for me) but long hair with flowers and beautiful music, all of which I still embrace. Those were the days my friend ... Mary Hopkins (and I have been mistaken for her ...).
I trust you continue to do well and enjoy life ... at a little more relaxed pace.
Last edited:
Portugal
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. 
