Help! Signs of infection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you back NN.. and that you are feeling better. It really feels great to get outside eh? I just posted about that on the Walking thread.

Hey, NN, Glad you had such a great weekend that the last thing you had on your mind was your computer. That means at some point real soon I will be feeling the same way and I can hardly wait! Feel like I have been stuck in the house or worse yet but just stuck, period, for sooooo long that being outside having fun, even just taking the dog for a walk, was part of some fantasy that I heard about but never really knew about. So, yeah, I am happy, happy, happy for you feeling better. Rowdy

Hey, NyNeez, you were asking me about an appliance to help with the circulation in the lower legs. Well, as chance would have it, I came across one in a catalogue today. Not too cheap and don't know if it's available in the Sates but worth a look ...

Robotic foot and calf massager

1320350.jpg

For midgets, perhaps. Each of those troughs is for a leg!

O.K. Gat,...Re read your post and consider your question. Don't make me quote Patti.

Hey Gat, STOOP!!!!What else would YOU put in a foot massager???

Hey y'all--- (do I *sound* Southern?)

I am SOOOOOO glad you guys are either not working or "not working" and carry on these conversations during the day. Gives me something to come home and read and laugh about at the end of a long day at school.

It *does* say something about the state of my life these days that I look forward to this so much! I push myself through the school day, come home, ice and elevate my knee, plug in the heating pad for my back and open my laptop to "check in".

On the other hand--- a month ago I wasn't even working so I am making progress! No new killer PT today, just a chance for my aching knee to recover from yesterday's aquatic adventure.

Good to hear from all of you!

Generally, If a woman says "hey y'all" like that ,someone needs to get a hug too. O.K. long distance hugs for everyone.
If all of my family gets together, it takes about 45 mins to actually say good bye. First, the decision is made as to who takes what left overs. Including the one's no body really liked but they can't be hurt by not taking any. Then the hugs start. And the worst one's are the old granny's who throw a kiss on you that would smother a bull.

thanks! I'll take those hugs!

And right back "atcha"!

Now just say "dad gum" five times, pledge to eat some grits and I'll make you an honorary southerner.
After all as a cop, I did marriages and granted divorces. I can make someone a southerner!!!

I got a biiiiig hug for y'all!!

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b286_flagady15_smilies_36.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Memi58