Guest viewing is limited

TKR Hello and thanks

@Josie1054 yes, same for me. I went for a walk the other day and really paid for it. We have to accept this really is a slow recovery and do the best we can for recovery. I still use ice constantly as not on any medication. Take it easy and don't overdo it xx
 
Hi all, popped back in to see updates. Time passing quickly despite virus concerns but fortunately staying healthy. My knee seems to be doing well. Have a question for those of you at similar stages of recovery. I continue to do recumbent bike and slowly advancing seat for flexion, weekly. Overall doing ok, OrthoDoc happy. Still trying to “correct” my walk since I still seem to default (when tired) to my old rocking back and forth. It’s an effort to walk properly. Any suggestions? Also, when busy and on my feet all day, still get some discomfort in both knees (only L has been replaced). Guess I was thinking I’d have almost no discomfort since the surgery. Maybe not realistic. It’s not bad, just need to rest awhile during late afternoon and it improves. Is that to be expected?
Would love to hear other feedback at this point in recovery - 8-10 months postop.
Thanks! Be safe!
 
@Josie1054
you will notice that I have merged your two threads together as we prefer that members in recovery only have one thread.

This is for three reasons:
1. if you keep starting new threads, you miss the posts others have left you in the old threads
2. it often ends up that information is unnecessarily repeated
3. it's best if we can keep all your recovery story in one place so it's easily accessed if we need to advise you.

Please keep all your questions and updates on this thread. If you would like a new thread title just give a shout.
 
Back
Top Bottom