gooseisland1
junior member
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2020
- Messages
- 45
- Age
- 73
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United States
I am now 3 months into my second knee replacement. At this time all is good, sleeping well now, have great bend in the knee. The knee does get a bit tight when I am on it alot, when i do I ice for relief.
Knee is very stable, was able to snowshoe with my family without problems.
I accomplished this by using the bonesmart recovery methods. I had no formal PT, worked hard to get the swelling down first and then worked on getting the knee to bend. As soon as the incision healed I was in our hot tub working the knee. I still have a few oxi saved, but seldom need them, only use if I wake up in the night hurting.
Knee is very stable, was able to snowshoe with my family without problems.
I accomplished this by using the bonesmart recovery methods. I had no formal PT, worked hard to get the swelling down first and then worked on getting the knee to bend. As soon as the incision healed I was in our hot tub working the knee. I still have a few oxi saved, but seldom need them, only use if I wake up in the night hurting.
Happy Three Month Anniversary!