• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

Gonna get better....

Fairydell

post-grad
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thank you @Granny6 I am a bit of a misery guts just lately. The pain is really getting me down and seems to have increased vastly this past few weeks

SarahBee

graduate
Country
United States United States
Ah, @Fairydell . I know exactly how you feel. Seems the closer surgery gets, the more painful it all becomes. Hang in there. We'll be right here beside you! :friends:

Fairydell

post-grad
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks @SarahBee I love the support of all the smashing people on this forum who understand exactly what it feels like. Good luck for your op. I will watch out for your recovery thread and we can compare notes. x

OP
OP
Granny6

Granny6

Country
United States United States
@Fairydell I’m so sorry you’re having more pain and anxiety as you approach your surgery date! I remember feeling fearful for my first surgery for knee replacement. The only folks who understood this fear were on this forum. Not even my personal friends could understand or offer comfort. Try to keep your mind busy and not dwell on it. I tried to think of it as a mini vacation while in hospital. They keep you comfortable and bring you good food! Vacation, right?

Sending you positive energy! As others have said, we’re here for you!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Monina10
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom