Four month update...There is hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bees Knees

senior
I am four months post RTKR today.:yes 4: It has been a journey but everyone here has helped so much. A big thank you to all of you.:flowerysmile:

To those of you just starting this journey know that it will improve. Take care of yourself and allow other people to help.

Some things that helped me were Josephine's healing chart and schedule to return to work. Whenever I would have a new pain,bruise etc. I would check the chart.
Going back to work(I have an active job) was better than P.T. for me and built my endurance. I do love my job and that helped.

I did have to decide that energy and persistence conquer all things but also to remember to ice,elevate and rest. It is a challenging thing to balaance the two. I am looking forward to the next four months. I am feeling younger and stronger each day!

It is great to hear how well you are doing! I can remember my situation at four months, too. It is wonderful to read your positive words and to see your attitude. You were faced with some daunting situations, but you worked through it and you prevailed!

Please keep coming back to tell us of your new adventures! AS great as you feel now, you will feel even better as you go along!

Excellent post, BeesKnees......I'm happy to hear you are doing so well,.

Glad that you are doing well. I am new around here, and the positive posts give me encouragement on the really hard days.

Can't wait for your next update!

These kind of posts are important as some of the new folks need to read that there are better days ahead. It can be frustrating and discouraging, but you hung tough. Please, again, keep us upt to date as to how you are doing. AS your thread title says, there is hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
FirstroundSAFS
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom