Finally I get to come to THIS side! HIYA everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mr Bill, So glad to hear everything has gone so well for you. Don't overdo things though! I learnt the hard way - take each day as it comes and then look back each week to see how well you have done :jump:
 
Congrats Mr Bill! Wish I had good food when I was in the hospital. It was OK, I guess but nothing to brag about. You're fortunate at having gotten everything glued too. I had staples that eventually itched!
 
Hi Mr. Bill,:D
So happy your doing so well and had such good food. You know, when I was in the hospital they had what looked and smelled like great food! But I was not eating anything when I was there!:sigh: When I went to rehab I was soo sorry I didn't have the food the hospital served!:cry:
Keep up the great recovery!!!
Sandy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom