Guest viewing is limited

Eric's Hip Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my final appointment before surgery today and requested a print out of my x-rays. My surgeon made the comment that my hip was 'impressive".

When I look at it, I wonder how I've been walking as long as I have been. It's pretty darn nasty when I look at the image.

Surgery is only a few days away! I keep getting asked, "Are you nervous?" No, I'm not nervous... I hurt, I want to feel better, but you can be nervous for me if you like.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Eric's Hip Thread
    hip1_crop.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 116
You'll do great! Looking forward to following your recovery!:angel:
 
Impressive x ray indeed @Ericl. We won't be nervous for you... Because we know there is no need....!! Just pleased that you soon won't be in that awful pain. You will soon be in recovery and we look forward to reading about it! Chrissie xx
 
@Ericl ......Good luck with your upcoming surgery...You will do great :). I feel the same way...tired of the pain..lets get this over with...If I sit here and dwell and let the anxiety of surgery take over I wouldn't get out of bed. Take care and look forward to following your progress...Looking forward to nexth month for my day :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom