PKR Did you miss me??

Yes please.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tell me what would like the title to be and I'll change it for you.

Midway there and counting

Hello team I started back on my part time . I was suppose to be on light duty. I work for Uhaul moving and storage. My manager put me in storage. Cleaning out the new ones. That is not light work.

My waist down hurts and I do use it as therapy. I do lots of squats and bend at my knees but I will have to tell him I can't do it everyday. But I did drop to 200lbs

I do think I maybe under 200 by the end of the month for the first time in 25 years!!

I am 9 weeks out. Have a good day!!

MsPhyne.jpg

Yes, do tell the boss you can't do that every day. Is there anything that's less physical you can do part of the day?

Yes, do tell the boss you can't do that every day. Is there anything that's less physical you can do part of the day?
Yes I can get customers their trucks and trailers, sign them up for storage. Sitying. I can do stock and all. I will let him know when I go back

Sent from my SM-T337V using Tapatalk

I do lots of squats and bend at my knees but I will have to tell him I can't do it everyday.
Please don't do squats any more. They are very bad for your knee at this stage of healing.

I text me to let him know that I cannot do that all day every day he has younger and honestly these kids can lose a few pounds actually working and cleaning those units as I sit a bit and do reservations I lost 3 pounds last week but my I.T band glared and I'm not allowing that any more

Sent from my SM-T337V using Tapatalk

I am 3 months and 5 days out from this kneecap. I posted a picture of my legs. Now the one with the thigh that is darker than the other. I noticed this earlier this month when I went to therapy. No it's not the driver's tan. it's the whole thing. Yes I hurt but not as it was week 8. My concern is the color change.

@Celle or any other person of experience can tell me something on this?

MsPhyne.jpg

Today I go see my OS I think for the last time until March 2016. I still have a little pain but only if I'm too aggressive. I been doing close to and over 1500 steps a day and making sure I share the weight. No limping!! I have even worn a few pairs of cat heel sandals. Did not bother me. So today I guess I'll know if I'm still under dr's care.

MsPhyne.jpg

Looking Good!
Hope you are free from the OS until next year!

He put me on prednisone for 6 days for the inflammation and he took xrays to check to see if I have a pinched nerve. Everything came back ok. He only wants me back in 3 weeks if the pain and numbing feeling is still there. So far the pain is diminishing but now that it's summer and I'm loving the color of my skin, have to wait on the tan to go away.

MsPhyne.jpg

Thank you!

Hope the steroids help, you are look great in your photos.

They made me nauseous bur the pain is gone. Just the typical soreness from the day. And thank you so much. These knees make me work out and keep this weight off. Don't want a revision

Hello Bone smart family!!! I know I been MIA. But I had to get a new phone reinstall this application.

My kneecap is doing well. I think it's better than the TKR I had on the right knee 5 yrs ago. I have been dancing and teaching a cardio line dance class at my church. On Sunday,September 25th I did my first complete walk - 3 miles for the cure of sarcadosis. One of my sisters suffer from it and to walk with her was a wonderful day.

I got cramps in my calves but the knee was strong! Many still do not believe that I am 50yrs old. They say I dance and move like I'm much younger. I tell them that it's my heart and mind that refuses to allow myself to slow down and the youth gene must run in my family no wrinkles but I got the stretch marks to show the age!

MsPhyne.jpg

MsPhyne2.jpg

MsPhyne3.jpg
MsPhyne4.jpg

Hi and so glad to hear you're doing well! You may notice that I merged your latest thread with your original recovery thread for this surgery. We do like to keep each member's recovery information in a single thread. That was it's easy for us to go back and review your information to provide the best possible advice when needed. Also, this makes for easier reading for those who come after you and want to learn about your recovery. So please use this thread when you want to provide updates or ask questions about your surgery.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
IceWalker
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom