TKR Counting the Hours to Left TKR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this equates, but I was a slow recoverer. Have had occasional swelling and throbby aches in my 1 year old LTKR knee right up until my recent RTKR. Now it feels completely awesome, thank goodness, as it is the workhorse now.
 
I cannot believe it has already been ten months since my total knee. I have amazing range of motion, am working, and continue to dance. The only thing that I have trouble with is kneeling, and I think that might never happen. I have recently developed a throbbing pain, mostly at night to the medial aspect of my knee. It hurts quite a bit, but it is not keeping me awake like my old knee pain pre op did. Has anyone experienced this?
Yes. I get really bad pain at night.

Theresa 9/21/15 left knee
 
It is possible that you have pulled a muscle or a tendon while dancing or moving around. If it does not resolve in a week or two with ice and rest, I would call my OS office.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom