• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

TKR Coming along<<

gia2cats

Country
United States United States
I’ve been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing. Hopefully, you are progressing nicely and work is going well.

OP
OP
Elad1002

Elad1002

senior
Country
I haven't been on this forum since April 2019. I was dealing with a lot of anxiety at the time. The update is that my knee RTKR 11/28/2018, is much much better and the anxiety is no longer an issue. Thanks to everyone who supported me through it. Just a note to those who suffer from panic post surgery. Please see a professional if you feel that your anxiety or depression is beyond your control. I did, and in my case, I needed treatment for PTSD. It seems the trauma of the surgery triggered some preexisting trauma, and I needed help. I'm really doing well now, need very little medication, hopefully will be off meds completely soon. Good luck with your physical and emotional healing!

Jaycey

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@Elad1002 Welcome back! Well done for addressing your post op anxiety. PTSD is an issue for many post op. But at least people seem more willing to talk about it now.

You will notice I moved your post to your recovery thread. We like to keep all post op information in one place.

Thanks for stopping by!

kneeper

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
So glad to read you're doing better. :wave:Thanks for letting us know.

Didot

Country
Australia Australia
I've also wondered how you were going.
So pleased all going much better for you.

Lindylee

graduate
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
That's great news Elad and good of you to give encouragement to anyone else who might be suffering similar issues. All good wishes to you for the future.

JDinCT

Country
Glad to hear you are doing so well!...

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Hermighty4
Recent bookmarks