TKR Coming along<<

I’ve been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing. Hopefully, you are progressing nicely and work is going well.
 
I haven't been on this forum since April 2019. I was dealing with a lot of anxiety at the time. The update is that my knee RTKR 11/28/2018, is much much better and the anxiety is no longer an issue. Thanks to everyone who supported me through it. Just a note to those who suffer from panic post surgery. Please see a professional if you feel that your anxiety or depression is beyond your control. I did, and in my case, I needed treatment for PTSD. It seems the trauma of the surgery triggered some preexisting trauma, and I needed help. I'm really doing well now, need very little medication, hopefully will be off meds completely soon. Good luck with your physical and emotional healing!
 
@Elad1002 Welcome back! Well done for addressing your post op anxiety. PTSD is an issue for many post op. But at least people seem more willing to talk about it now.

You will notice I moved your post to your recovery thread. We like to keep all post op information in one place.

Thanks for stopping by!
 
So glad to read you're doing better. :wave:Thanks for letting us know.
 
I've also wondered how you were going.
So pleased all going much better for you.
 
That's great news Elad and good of you to give encouragement to anyone else who might be suffering similar issues. All good wishes to you for the future.
 
Glad to hear you are doing so well!...
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom