United StatesI was able to start toddling outdoors with my walker after one week since I only had 1 step. Just very tiny walks at first and so slowly! I felt rather embarrassed to be using a walker! My neighbors are used to seeing me out walking fast and now I was hobbling on a walker!Nice - PT today says now I can go down my front steps & up and down the block for a (walker) ‘stroll’, if my wife is around to supervise! Time to get outside!!!

United States
United States
Viet NamI remember the wonderful feeling of that first attempt at sleeping on my side... it was about 2 weeks as well. Finally was able to start sleeping better. Hated attempting to sleep on my back. Could never get more than 2 hours at a time.Day 16…
Tried sleeping on my side a little last night with a pillow between knees. Felt ok for short periods but seems a ways off from sleeping normally (for me) that way all night. Still, it’s encouraging that there wasn’t too much discomfort in the op/incision area.
United States
United States

United States

United States
United States
United States